This website is owned and maintained by the Dogs Australia of PO Box 309, Carina, Queensland 4152 (“ANKC Ltd”).
If you access or use this website, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms and conditions stated below. Your entrance to the Dogs Australia website constitutes acceptance of these terms and condition of usage.
Dogs Australia reserves the right to add to or amend these terms and conditions of usage of its website at any time without prior notice.
The Dogs Australia website must be used for lawful purposes only, and you may not use this website for any purpose that is contrary to law or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation.
Content of the Dogs Australia Website
Copyright in the material and graphics on the Dogs Australia website is owned or licensed to Dogs Australia and is protected by Australian and International copyright law and treaties. The material may only be used in the manner described below:-
- You may make a copy necessary to browse the Dogs Australia website on your personal computer;
- Unless stated otherwise, you may download and/or print one copy of material on the Dogs Australia website for research or personal use;
- You may not change any of the content of the material on the Dogs Australia website;
- Dogs Australia Member Bodies and Affiliated Clubs may reproduce the content of the Dogs Australia website in whole or in part provided that Dogs Australia is acknowledged as the source of that content;
- The content of Breed Standards originating from canine controlling bodies located overseas is reproduced on the Dogs Australia website with their permission. These bodies are noted at the top of each Breed Standard and include the Kennel Club of England, the Federation Cynologique Internationale (FCI), the American Kennel Club (AKC) and the Canadian Kennel Club (CKC). These Breed Standards can only be reproduced with the express prior written permission of Dogs Australia. [Dogs Australia wishes to gratefully acknowledge the Japan Kennel Club and Dogs New South Wales (formerly Royal New South Wales Canine Council) for their waiver of copyright over illustrations used in their own earlier editions of illustrated Standards; to the National Breed Councils, Breed Clubs and individuals who contributed drawings; and to the work done by the Dogs Australia Breed Standards Coordinators, in research, negotiation and putting it all together.]
- Reuse of the content on the Dogs Australia website for any other purpose than as stated in these terms and conditions is prohibited;
- A request for permission to reproduce the content of the Dogs Australia website, otherwise than as stated above, must be made in writing and will be considered by Dogs Australia on a case by case basis.
Disclaimer of Liability
Whilst every effort has been made by Dogs Australia to ensure that the information and content contained on the Dogs Australia website is accurate and up-to-date, Dogs Australia makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of its content. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Dogs Australia excludes all legal liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using the Dogs Australia website or the content or material available on it and you accept all risks and responsibility for any loss, damage, costs or other consequences resulting from your use of the Dogs Australia website.